Thursday, November 15, 2012

On Obstacles

Vince Lombardi said that "Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."
 
That being said, I am amazed at where I seem to find obstacles. I'm sure it is the same for most but it's almost as if we subconsciously don't want to succeed. I sometimes find myself going to great lengths to pass by an obstacle that shouldn't be in my way in the first place. Sure, we all have our plans but it seems all too common to step off your path and go out of your way in order to be impeded by something.
 
So maybe that's what On Living is about for me. Maybe it's my way of reminding myself to stay on my path. I think that is what Culmination 7 is going to be another piece to that. The question is, what will these things be to you?

Feedback:
So what is it that keeps you focused on your goal/goals? In the end, they all are techniques but I'm sure we all have something to share that could be of some use to another. Feel free to share anything that keeps you focused! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment