Wednesday, November 7, 2012

On Finding Your Way

I read a lot on ways to be successful in life. I've read many different books on starting your own business, investing in real estate, stocks, banking... One author will tell you to go about doing business this way and another will tell you to do it that way. The same with the rest of the the subjects. But there is one thing that they all have in common. They tell you about what worked for the author.

When it comes down to it, they are all just techniques. I know that I have struggled because I was trying to emulate their success when that is not what I nor you should be focusing on. I think the only true way to be successful is to find your own way. So read. Read all that you can. And then step back, realize that they are all just different techniques, and then work on the thing that will work best for you. No one can tell you what that is. That is something you have to decide for yourself. Find your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment